As of Fall 2022, the registration process was updated to make course registration easier. These changes improved the way you plan and register for classes. Please carefully review this page as well as Dates and Deadlines.
myAccount Registration System
- Browse Classes Tool: Search for your classes prior to registering.
- Prepare for Registration: View your academic status, holds, registration time tickets, permit overrides, earned hours and more.
- Create a Draft Schedule: Plan ahead and create up to three draft schedules for the upcoming term.
- Register for Classes: Complete your registration using Find Classes, Enter CRNs, Plans or Cohort Registration, if available for your program.
Waitlist Information and Late Registration
- June 20 to September 11, 2023: The system will automatically send waitlist offers for classes when a spot becomes available. Learn more about waitlist information.
- September 12 to 18, 2023 (Late Registration): You will only be allowed to register for a course if you received a late registration override from the instructor. No waitlist offers will be sent.
Refunds by course:
- June 20 to September 11, 2023: If you drop a class or change sections of a course, you receive a 100% refund – You should finalize changes to your registration during this time frame to avoid penalty fees.
- September 12 to 18, 2023 (Late Registration): If you drop a class or change sections of a course, you receive a 50% refund on tuition.
- September 19 to November 6, 2023: If you withdraw from a class, there is no refund and the course will be recorded on your permanent record with a grade of "W", which does not count towards your GPA calculation.
Tuition payment for domestic students:
As of Fall 2022 a bill payment through your bank is the only acceptable form of tuition payment – the myAccount debit option is no longer available.
To learn more about the new refund policy, please visit the Fee Refunds and Penalty Rules page.