The Office of Institutional Effectiveness (IE) is a department that serves College administrators, program coordinators and department chairs. IE Responsibilities include:
- Institutional Research and Planning (e.g., surveys, business intelligence/data analytics, program evaluation, program review support, and strategic planning)
- Business Process Reviews & Project Management
- Standard Operating Procedures
The Institutional Effectiveness Office is also involved in professional activities and external service.
Our Mission: To provide accurate, timely, relevant, and actionable information and data to inform decision makers and support evidence-based decision making.
This is done by:
- The creation and deployment of data visualization/business intelligence tools that allow us to examine data from our student data set (Banner) and other data sources
- Supporting the creation, deployment, and analysis of College-wide surveys and developing guiding principles to reduce survey fatigue and ensure high response rates
- Supporting comprehensive program reviews by providing guidance, coordination and survey deployment
- Supporting the analysis and restructuring of College-wide processes, facilitating project requirement gathering and project management of large enterprise-wide projects
- Undertaking of relevant, complex projects of strategic benefit to the College within the scope of expertise of the office
- Facilitates the development and revision of Standard Operating Procedures at the College