Connect with Enrolment Services by phone:
|Enrolment Services||(604) 527-5478|
Contact us by email:
Tip: for a quick response, use your Douglas College email account and include your Douglas Student ID number, birthdate, and full name.
Enrolment Services is now open. We also continue to offer services remotely. You may submit your documents and forms electronically to email@example.com.
New Westminster Campus
S2700 - 700 Royal Avenue, New Westminster, BC
Room A1450 - 1250 Pinetree Way
CONNECT WITH US ON ZOOM (ON HOLD until January 10th) - Evening hours only, Tuesday and Thursday 4:00 pm - 6:30pm.
Use link: https://zoom.us/my/enrolmentservices
- Join our Enrolment Services Advising Waiting Room: as an Attendee
- Enter your preferred name and you will be added to the queue, in the order that you arrive, to speak with a Enrolment Services Advisor.
- If you have already connected with an advisor, please request the same advisor for continuity and expedience of support.
Computer/Tablet without the Zoom app
Join our Enrolment Services Advising Waiting Room
- Select “Join Meeting As An Attendee”
- On the next page, cancel the prompt to download Zoom
- Use the “click here” hyperlink
- Cancel the download prompt again
- Click “join from your browser”.
- Enter your preferred name and you will be added to the queue, in the order that you arrived, to speak with a Enrolment Services Advisor.
CONNECT WITH ENROLMENT SERVICES THROUGH BOOKED APPOINTMENTS
If you are a domestic prospective student or a new student who has not yet registered for classes we offer limited booked appointments. Appointments are available on Wednesdays only, in person at either Coquitlam or New West Campus. Appointments can only be booked 14 days in advance, with a minimum 12 hours notice.
For international prospective students looking for support please refer to https://www.douglascollege.ca/international-students/future-international-students
For current students who require Academic Advising, please visit Advising Services.