The Douglas College Career Centre is where students and grads build their careers. Whether you’re a student who wants to gain skills and experience through full- or part-time work, a grad seeking your dream job, or an employer looking to hire, the Career Centre has got you covered.
All services of the Career Centre are accessible online through Career Hub. See the list on the left-hand side of this page for all your options.
For students and grads - go to Career Hub to:
- Book an appointment with a Career Coach
- View job and volunteer opportunities
- Sign up for career development events and workshops
- Apply for Co-operative Education (Co-op)
For employers - go to Career Hub to:
- Post jobs
- Arrange on-campus recruiting
- Participate in speaker events, career fairs, etc.
- Host information sessions and build your brand on campus