What we do:
For individual companies or organizations, we can also work with you to design, plan and deliver professional development courses or programs to meet the specific learning needs of your agency, and deliver them on your schedule and at the location of your choice. You may select from our current offerings, or we can customize a professional development course or program. Course completion certificates and Douglas College transcripts can be ordered for customized professional development training.
Courses we offer:
- CFCC 1070 Trauma Informed Career Development Practice
- CFCC 1080 Advanced Trauma Informed Career Development Practice
- CFCC 1090 Trauma Informed Organizations
- JCLT 770 Job Club Leadership
- ACDP 500 Indigenous Topics in Employment
- CFCC 1200 Mental Health Strategies for CDPs
- CDGI 565 Career Development for Persons with Disabilities
- CDGI 566 Career Development for Persons with Disabilities Coaching
For further information or to discuss your training needs, please contact Seanna Quressette, Coordinator, at 778 835 4233 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.