You have completed B.C. secondary school graduation or equivalent in another school system or are at least 19 years old, and
ONE of the following
- TOEFL - minimum score 45 IBT (Douglas College only accepts an official TOEFL score. Douglas College's institutional code is 9568.)
- IELTS - score of 4.5 in Speaking and Listening and 4.5 in Reading and Writing.
- Douglas College English Language Learning and Acquisition Assessment (offered to all potential students living in the Vancouver area. For details, contact email@example.com or Douglas College International.)
- An official post-secondary transcript showing successful completion of English for Academic Purposes courses as outlined in the Articulation Handbook for ESL Programs in the British Columbia College and Institute System (transcript must show four skill areas: Reading, Writing and Oral/Aural.)
Student Success Stories
ELLA department welcomes Canadian citizens, permanent residents and refugees to all three (3) levels of our classes.
Contact the departmental assistant for further details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 604-527-5463