As a counsellor, you play a critical role in supporting your students as they transition to post-secondary.
Here are some tools to help you guide them:
- Meet the Douglas College representative for your school. Contact them to get information about Douglas College, or just to say hi.
- Subscribe to our Counsellors’ Updates. Complete our form to get on the mailing list.
- Take a campus tour. Whether it’s one student or a whole group, we welcome you to visit our New Westminster and Coquitlam campuses.
- Attend our annual Counsellors’ Day, on Friday, October 2, 2020.
- Request viewbooks to give to your students.