The Gallery Mandate
The mandate of the Art Exhibit Committee is to feature new and established BC artists and to enhance the educational offerings of the College.
- Artists must submit a portfolio including photographs or slides of at least 12 works, and must include the title, name, media, size and date of each piece
- Artists should include resumes, letters artist's statement and/or newspaper articles about their work
- Mailed submissions should be addressed to:
Art Exhibit Committee, Room N3200C
P.O Box 2503, New Westminster BC, V3L 5B2
- Submissions may also be sent electronically to: email@example.com (subject line: Amelia Douglas Gallery submission)
Contact the Arts Events Officer, at 604-527-5495 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about submissions.
- Each item must be labelled in the following order: title, artist's name, media, size and date
- Artists must supply a corresponding master list including the price or estimated value and an artist statement three weeks before the show
- Artists are responsible for transportation arrangements to and from the gallery and must help set up the display