Not sure how to pay your college fees online?
It's quick, safe and easy.
Making a bill payment is our easiest and most preferred method of payment. Simply use your online banking/mobile app:
- Make a bill payment by adding "Douglas College" as a bill payee
- Your account number is your 9 digit Douglas College student number
- You can confirm payment has been received by viewing your Account Summary by Term by logging in to your myAccount.
If you have made a payment to Douglas College within 3 BUSINESS DAYS of our fee payment deadline using the “Bill Payment” feature, and the amount is not showing on myAccount under account summary, please follow these steps:
- Obtain a copy of your proof of payment from either a bank statement, bank receipt, or a screen shot of your online bank account. Douglas College must be clearly identified as the Bill Payee.
- Email the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line of your e-mail you must put your 9-digit Douglas College student ID number.
- Example of e-mail subject line: 300012345 John Smith.
- Include your phone number in the e-mail where you can be easily reached.
- This information must be received by 11:45pm on Fee Payment Deadline days to constitute acceptance of payment and avoid being deregistered from all courses and removed from all waitlists.
Pay in Advance
From the time you make the payment and the money leaves your bank account, it can take as long as 3 to 4 business days before we receive it. In order to avoid frustration and concern, simply use the bill payment option well in advance of the fee payment deadline!