Find your next hire. Build your brand on campus. Lend your expertise to our students. With the Career Centre at Douglas College, you have the potential of reaching more than 20,000 students and grads who are skilled, highly motivated and ready to work.
Post a position on our job board
To get started, register your business or organization on CareerHUB. Your account will be approved within two business days. Having trouble? Call us at 604 527 5889.
The Douglas College Business Development team is looking to connect with employers needing an intern for 12 hours a week for 4 months to add bench strength to complete short-term projects.
Employers benefit by getting projects done quickly, reducing employee workload, reviewing processes, and conducting market or sector research. Students benefit with hands-on work experience, career exploration, and development of new skills.
Who are the interns?
Diploma / Post-Baccalaureate Diploma or Post Degree Diploma program students:
- Hospitality: Hospitality Management; Hospitality Services Management; Hospitality Marketing
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- General Business (Diploma and Certificate programs)
- Marketing (Diploma and Certificate programs)
- Financial Services
Interested? Here's what's involved for you:
- submitting a job posting to add to our job board
- Designating a company contact to receive resumes, interview candidates and complete a project/work plan for the successful candidate
- Designating a company internship supervisor to provide training and feedback
To learn more, contact Barb Kojder, Corporate Relations, Douglas College
M: 604 363 3607 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit on campus
Build your brand on campus and meet our students and grads face to face through career fairs, speed networking events, mentoring opportunities, or hosting an information session about your organization or industry. Get started by filling out an Employer Participation Form or contact us to get started.