Find your next hire. Build your brand on campus. Lend your expertise to our students. With the Career Centre at Douglas College, you have the potential of reaching more than 20,000 students and grads who are skilled, highly motivated and ready to work.
Post a position on our job board
To get started, register your business or organization on CareerHUB. Your account will be approved within two business days. Having trouble? Call us at 604 527 5889.
New Business Internships
This unpaid, 180-hour internship offers work-integrated learning in a professional setting related to Commerce and Business students’ field of study. The Douglas College Business Development team is looking to connect with employers needing 12 hours a week for 4 months of added bench strength to complete short-term projects working with students.
Employers benefit by getting projects done quickly, reducing employee workload, reviewing processes, conducting market or sector research, and finding fresh talent. Students benefit with hands-on work experience, career exploration, and development of new skills.
Who are the interns?
Diploma / Post-Baccalaureate Diploma or Post Degree Diploma:
- Finance: Financial Services; Financial Analysis; Financial Planning
- Hospitality: Hospitality Management; Hospitality Services Management; Hospitality Marketing
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- General Business (Diploma and Certificate programs)
- Marketing (Diploma and Certificate programs)
- Financial Services
Interested? Here's what's involved from you:
- A job description to post (free) on our job board
- A designated company contact to receive resumes, interview candidates and complete a project/work plan for the successful candidate
- A designated company internship supervisor to provide training & feedback
- HIRE NOW - starts Jan 2022
To learn more contact Barb Kojder, Corporate Relations, Douglas College
M: 604 363 3607 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit on campus
Build your brand on campus and meet our students and grads face to face through career fairs, speed networking events, mentoring opportunities, or hosting an information session about your organization or industry. Get started by filling out an Employer Participation Form or contact us to get started.