Welcome to Q+ WORKS, Where Opportunities are endless!
🌈 Q+ Works helps 2SLGBTQIA+ Young Adults find jobs. Three principles build our employment program: inclusivity, collaboration, and helping you feel empowered about your future career. We're dedicated to making your journey enjoyable, accessible, and tailored to your needs, while giving you a say in your learning.
Unlock Your Potential:
At Q+ Works, we invite you to join this life-changing 10-week opportunity that empowers you in many ways:
- Project-Based Learning: Develop job-ready skills through engaging group projects that make learning fun.
- Career Exploration: Get firsthand experience by visiting diverse companies and connecting with professionals. Explore in-demand career options.
- Training Schedule: Our program offers six weeks of group training sessions followed by four weeks where you can plan your next steps — whether job searching or continuing your education.
Your Career, Your Choice:
We believe in the power of choice. At Q+ Works, you're in control of your career path. We don't dictate; we guide, empowering you to make decisions that resonate with your values, strengths, and interests.
We prepare you for success by assessing your skills and personality, offering insights into the job market, providing personalized career guidance, and supporting skill development with ongoing assistance from our team.
We also offer financial support, short-term training, plus financial bonuses when you reach program goals.
ATTEND AN ONLINE INFORMATION SESSION:
Morning session 👉 11:00 AM (December 18 & January 8, 15, 2024)
Afternoon session 👉 2:00 PM (January 4, 11, 18, 2024)
Join us on ZOOM CLICK HERE | Meeting ID: 638 2785 1262
Join us if you:
- Identify as part of the 2SLGBTQIA+ community;
- Age 16-29;
- Legally entitled to work in Canada (work permit or visa conditions may restrict participation);
- Living in British Columbia;
- Not a full-time student (i.e., not enrolled in high school or post-secondary training) and
- Are not actively participating in another provincially or federally funded labour market program;
- Currently unemployed or precariously employed.
At Q+ Works, your career journey knows no limits, and your future is full of opportunities. Let's redefine what's possible together! If you're ready to take the next step towards a brighter future, contact us now to register!