Financial Resources Available
We recognize that your commitment to post-secondary education is a financial undertaking. We are here to help you meet your financial needs.
Listed below, are your funding options offered by the Government and Douglas College. Start the application process early to avoid missing deadlines.
Financial Planning tools
- Financial tools will provide tools to plan your funding for education.
- Program costs will give you an idea of total costs, including books, for an approved loan or grant-funded programs.
- Costs of books may also be found in our online Bookstore.
- Funding through your bank.
- Inquire about requesting a student line of credit through a bank or credit union. Talk to your bank or credit union to see if you qualify for a student line of credit or other financing options.