Get ready to book your assessment!
What you will need:
1. Your student number. If you do not have a student number, you will need to apply to the College.
2. The name of the assessment test you need to take. (i.e. for Math, the program you have applied to and/or the Math course you want to register into).
3. A Webcam on a laptop or PC
4. A quiet place to write your test
Please note that registration of cancellation of assessments must be done 24 (business) hours in advance of the scheduled date and time.
What to do:
For the Assessment tests noted below please contact Enrolment Services via:
- telephone at 604-527-5478 or
- email at email@example.com or
- by Zoom and other methods please visit the Enrolment Services Contact Information.
Provide the Enrolment Services with your: full name, student number, test you need to take, whether you are Webcam (on the laptop or PC) ready, your email address, your date of birth, the semester you require your assessment.
For all other assessments please find contact details on the individual testing information pages.
Assessment test Information pages
- Math 11 Exemption Test - Now also used for Nursing and Psychiatric Nursing
- (Pre-calculus placement) Math Assessment
- Computer-based Math Assessment
- PSYC 2300 Assessment
- Commerce and Business Program Readiness Assessment
- Health Information Management Program Assessment Not available in Summer 2021.
- Veterinary Technology Program Readiness Assessment
- Typing Assessment - Not available in Summer 2021
- Computer-based English Assessment