Step 1 - Find your Program
Find a program open to international students and pick the one you like.
Step 2 – Check Requirements
Step 3 – Double Check
- Pay a $100 application fee at the Flywire Payment Portal. Please note that this application fee is non-refundable. Please contact us for seat availability before paying an application fee and submitting the documents.
- Ensure you have all required documents, including:
- Application form, printed and signed
- High school/college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
- A valid passport
- $100 CAD application fee receipt
Step 4 – Scan and Email
Scan your documents as separate PDFs and email the files to International Admissions to be checked and verified. International will get back to you about when and where to send originals.
Step 5 - Offer of Admission
If you meet the College’s entry requirements, an offer letter will be sent within 5 business days and will include instructions on how to accept your offer.
Step 6 - Accept Your Offer
After you have accepted your offer, you will receive a letter of acceptance followed by more information about course planning, registration, new student orientation, and more.