Step 1 - Find your program
Douglas College has over 100 undergraduate and post-degree programs to choose from! Find a program open to international students and pick the one you like.
Step 2 – Check requirements
Step 3 – Collect and double-check the documents
- Pay a $100 application fee at the Flywire Payment Portal. Please note that this application fee is non-refundable. Please contact us for seat availability before paying an application fee and submitting the documents.
- Ensure you have all required documents, including:
- Application form, printed and signed
- High school/college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
- A valid passport
- $100 CAD application fee receipt
Step 4 – Submit your application and documents
Scan your documents as separate PDFs and send the files to International Admissions to be checked and verified. Douglas College International will get back to you about when and where to send originals.
Step 5 - Receive an Offer of Admission
If you meet the College’s entry requirements, an offer letter will be sent within 5 business days and will include instructions on how to accept your offer and provide the deposit.
Step 6 - Pay the deposit to accept the Offer and receive a LOA
After you have accepted your offer, you will receive a letter of acceptance followed by more information about course planning, registration, new student orientation, and more.
Step 7 - Apply for a Study Permit and prepare to arrive
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) requires credential seeking students to hold a valid study permit during their study in Canada. Students from certain countries must also apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).
Douglas College is a Designated Learning Institution. Douglas College’s DLI number is O19360973702. For the full DLI list, please see the IRCC website.