What does it cost to attend Douglas College?
There's more to it than just tuition fees, and even tuition fees vary depending on which year of study you are in.
A quick overview of how costs are determined
- Year of study - first and second year courses cost less than third and fourth year courses
- Additional program costs - some courses have lab or other fees
- Textbooks - textbook costs vary from course to course. When you register, a personalized list of required texts is created in your account, so you know approximately how much to set aside for books. Log in to myAccount to view your book list.
- Number of classes - the more you take, the more you pay
- Additional fees - student's union fees, student activity fees, U-Pass BC, etc.
For a full breakdown of tuition and other fees, as well as other information related to fees, please see the menu to the left.