Access to the Accessibility Services Portal for Instructors (Clockwork) is currently available only on Campus or through VPN. CEIT is working with the vendor on re-enabling access from the Internet. Instructors who have accommodation memos for students in their summer classes can also reach out directly to Accessibility Services for support while the system access is limited by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test accommodations are when you use accommodations to write a quiz, test, mid-term, or final exam. Accommodations are changes in when, where, or how you complete the test. Some examples of test accommodations include:
- Alternate Format – such as audio, e-text, or large print
- Extended Time – additional time to complete a test
- Distraction Reduced – tests are booked in a room where visual and auditory distractions are reduced
- Technology – use of computer, calculators, spell-check, or specific software
- Reader or Scribe – a technology or person who reads a test aloud or writes your responses
You, your instructor, and Accessibility Services all work together to schedule and support your tests when you are using accommodations. Accommodated tests written on campus are booked through the Accessibility Services Portal. In order to have your accommodations ready, we must receive your booking request at least 5 business days (M-F) in advance of your test.
If you are interested in exploring test accommodations or have questions about how to book your accommodated tests, talk to your Accessibility Specialist or email ASExams@douglascollege.ca.