The Student Services Advisory Committee provides feedback and advice to the student services areas of the College such as Enrolment Services, Student Affairs and Services, Library and Learning Centre, Career Centre and more. The committee meets at least once per semester. Duties of the committee include:
- Bringing forward issues, concerns and questions from the student body, or specific student constituent groups
- Receiving updates about services to share with fellow students
- Sharing updates on student activities and initiatives related to student experience and services
Read the full Terms of Reference for more information. Input, feedback and advice provided by the committee are considered in decision-making for student services areas, including service implementation and enhancement, and program development.
Apply online by Thursday, April 14 at 4pm
The committee includes up to 15 student members who provide input on decisions regarding services for students. As a student member, you will have the opportunity to develop your personal and professional network and gain experience in a committee setting.
Student members are:
- Interested in contributing to College services for students
- Willing to share personal experiences and perspectives
- Have experience accessing College services for students
- Have good communication skills
- Committed to attending all meetings
Student membership terms are for one year, from May to April. There is an annual recruitment period at the beginning of the Summer Semester; check back on this page at that time if you are interested in joining the committee.