SKILLS FOR SUCCESS for Douglas College STUDENTS
WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE?
1. Skills Assessments – What level are you?
Understand your skills levels in relation to Canadian Occupational Skill requirements to explore potential work opportunities and identify skills to build.
Scientifically validated assessments identify skill levels for Reading, Numeracy, Writing, Listening, Digital Skills and Success Traits. Complete an online assessment to instantly access your results report.
Self-assessment tools guide you through a process to gauge your level in the ‘other’ Skills for Success.
Complete the assessment independently or with the assistance of a Skills Coach, the choice is yours!
- debrief your assessment results;
- develop personalized learning plan;
- provide strategies to help you enhance your skills
3. Skills for Success / Essential Skills Tools, Resources and Online Modules
You choose what works best for you and do as much or as little as you would like. Work independently or with the assistance of a Skills Coach.
Watch what Douglas College Students have to say about
Skills for Success / Essential Skills: