Applicants to the College must meet the one of the General Admission criteria and the English Language Proficiency requirements of the College for admission to most programs. Limited Enrolment and Open plus additional requirement programs may have additional program-specific admission requirements.
General Admission criteria
All applicants for admission to the College must satisfy at least ONE of the following criteria:
- British Columbia secondary school graduation or equivalent;
- One course short of British Columbia secondary school graduation, or equivalent;
- Nineteen (19) years of age or older on the first day of the first semester of attendance;
- Seventeen (17) years of age on the first day of the first semester of attendance, and has not been enrolled at a school for a minimum of one year;
- Completion of a certificate or equivalent from a special needs program and has been in school for 12 years, or has received an Evergreen or Leaving School Certificate
English Proficiency Requirement
All applicants to the College must demonstrate proficiency in English by providing proof of completing one of the English proficiency requirements.