If you're looking for a way to develop your leadership skills and want to engage with your peers, consider joining the Student Life Volunteer Team.
Student Life Volunteer applications for Summer 2023 are currently closed. Please follow us on instagram at @studentlifedc for future updates for when applications open again.
What do Student Life volunteers do?
- Event planning, setup and takedown
- Designing promotional material for Student Life events and fairs
- Provide crucial student feedback to our department
How is this program different from other volunteer programs at the College?
The Student Life volunteer program is a great place to start if you are looking for a more flexible way to get involved. By being part of this program, you will gain access to a variety of fun volunteer opportunities around the College and through different departments. You’ll also build your leadership skills and make valuable lifelong connections.
What is the commitment?
- 5 volunteer hours per semester
- Attend and complete all mandatory training and biweekly meetings
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Team player
What is in it for me?
- Make friends from all over the College and from different programs
- Learn key leadership and interpersonal skills
- Develop connections to various departments and opportunities around the College
- Depending on how many hours you contribute, various awards such as hoodies, gift cards volunteer letters and more!
- Services Fair
- Health Fair
- New Student Orientation
- Welcome Week
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you staff or a faculty member at Douglas College that needs the support of our volunteers? Please email email@example.com.