LEARN + CREATE. Gain confidence and develop skills through projects while learning English at the same time! An exciting FREE program for immigrants and refugees.
- Complete LINC 4 in 18 weeks!
- Monday to Friday classes, 4.5 hours/day
- Build friendships
- Improve online learning and digital tech skills
- Create projects and have FUN!
- Hybrid classes (online & in-person) at Douglas College in Surrey & New Westminster
- Check out these student projects! [Where we come from] [My Story]
Eligibility to participate:
- Permanent Resident (PR) or Refugee who live in Lower Mainland, BC
- Full-Time availability needed
- Ready for LINC level 4
- Reliable WiFi
🌟🌟 Information Session 🌟🌟
👉Please email email@example.com or click the button below
to register for the next information session.
French Courses for Immigrants – (CLIC) Cours de Langue pour les Immigrants au Canada.
Please refer to Collège Éducacentre <Link here>. CLIC is a French program for Permanent residents and refugees. Government-funded, classes are free to students and focus on basic conversation, writing and reading.