Are you a current student who wants to get involved on campus and play a role in the broader Douglas community? Do you love Douglas College and want to let other students know why you chose Douglas? Then consider becoming a Student Ambassador.
The Student Ambassadors are a select group of student leaders who help organize and run the recruitment events put on by the Future Students’ Office. As a Student Ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the College community while developing your interpersonal, professional and leadership skills.
What do Student Ambassadors do?
Student Ambassadors play a key role in year-round College events, including:
- Information sessions
- Counsellors’ Day
- High school visits
- Career and education fairs
- Welcome Week
What is the commitment?
- Volunteer a minimum of 20 hours per semester.
- Participate in events at both campuses.
- Attend all Student Ambassador meetings.
- Maintain an overall GPA of 2.5 or higher.