Are you a current student who wants to get involved on campus and play a role in the broader Douglas community? Do you love Douglas College and want to let potential students know why you chose Douglas? Then consider becoming a Student Ambassador with the Future Students' Office.
The Student Ambassadors are a select group of student leaders who help organize and run the recruitment events put on by the Future Students’ Office. As a Student Ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the College community while developing your interpersonal, professional and leadership skills.
What do Student Ambassadors do?
Show future students why we’re their top choice.
Student Ambassadors work with the Future Students’ Office year-round to organize recruitment events for potential Douglas students in the lower mainland, including:
- Information sessions
- Counsellors’ Day
- High school visits
- Career and education fairs
What is the commitment?
- Volunteer a minimum of 20 hours per semester.
- Participate in events at both campuses.
- Attend all Student Ambassador meetings.
What is the benefit?
- Learn to be a leader.
- Network with students and staff.
- Develop your public speaking skills.
- Rep the College with free Douglas-branded merch!