Are you interested in getting involved on campus while strengthening your own career development skills? Do you want to learn more about yourself, build leadership skills and meet new people? Then you’d be a perfect fit for our Career Volunteer program.
What do career volunteers do?
- Conduct event registration, takedown and setup
- Attend our career development events and help engage with other students
- Promote the Career Centre and its services
- Provide crucial student feedback to our department
What is the commitment?
- 15 volunteer hours per semester
- Attend and complete all mandatory training and meetings
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Team Player
What is in it for me?
- Opportunities to connect with like-minded students and make friends
- Meet employers, career coaches and develop your own professional skills
- Go to fun social events that are exclusive to Career Centre Volunteers
- A chance to win our Career Captain Award
Bonus: Career Centre t-shirt and name tag to wear at all events!
- Career Boot Camp
- Career Clinics – Resume, Interview and Job Search workshops
- Professional Headshot Event
- Career Fair
- Volunteer Fair