SEED is a government-funded program to help unemployed youth in the lower mainland of British Columbia to find and keep a full-time job.
Many SEED participants have limited work experience. Some are even looking to get their first job. Many are new to Canada and most have limited education, either here or from their home country. SEED participants share a common goal of wanting to improve their lives by increasing their employment skills and finding steady employment.
- Help you get into the local labour market
- Open doors to future career success
- Provide you with continuous personal job coaching and community
SEED participants are $ paid minimum wage while attending the 6-week class training, as well as $ bonuses and incentives throughout the program.
To apply for SEED you MUST be:
- Pre-employment skills
- Short-term occupational certificate training – can be customized
- Job search strategies and support
JOIN US FOR AN INFORMATION SESSION:
👉 Wednesdays at 10 am. Contact Us to Register.
ARE YOU AN EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE?
Employers interested in hosting a SEED participant for an 8-week work experience can complete an Application Form for the position you wish to fill and email it to email@example.com