Find your next hire. Build your brand on campus. Lend your expertise to our students. With the Career Centre at Douglas College, you have the potential of reaching more than 20,000 students and grads who are skilled, highly motivated and ready to work.
Career Fair 2021
This year we are collaborating with Capilano University to hold a joint virtual Career Fair2 on Thursday, March 11, from 11 am to 2 pm
Where Virtual Showfloor Platform
*This event will be hosted on an online platform that allows live conversations and video conferencing.
Pricing $200 (+tax/fee)
· Customized virtual "booth" with logo, one overview and an additional seven slides to showcase organization on the Showfloor platform
· 1-on-1 sessions: private conversations with students using chat and video conferencing tool
· Post jobs on Capilano University Career Development Centre's Career Hub platform and Douglas College CareerHub
· Social media mentions of participating organizations
· Spotlight on our websites
Register on Eventbrite !
Post a position on our job board
To get started, register your business or organization on CareerHUB. Your account will be approved within two business days. Need to post a job right now? Skip the registration form and call us at 604 527 5889.
Hire a Co-op student
Gain access to a year-round supply of well-trained and highly motivated temporary employees for special projects, peak periods or staff leaves. Contact Co-operative Education at 604 527 5100 or email@example.com for more information.
Recruit on campus
Build your brand on campus and meet our students and grads face to face through career fairs, speed networking events, mentoring opportunities, or hosting an information session about your organization or industry. Get started by filling out an Employer Participation Form or contact us to get started.