IDENTIFYING SKILLS | RETIREMENT PLANNING | ENCORE CAREER BRIDGE
Encore Careers is a government-funded employment program to assist people aged 55+ in their job search for sustainable employment or self-employment. Employment supports, skills training and so much more will be provided over 13 weeks.
- 5 weeks of class training
- 8 weeks of individual/ customized support
- Developing and launching a consulting practice
- Traditional Job placement
- Home Based Jobs
- Gig Jobs
- Access to industry-specific training and certifications
- Link to further education
- Digital Literacy Skills
- Job Search Strategies in today’s technological environment
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person (under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, S.C. 2001, c.27) legally entitled to work in Canada,
- Living in British Columbia
- Not a full-time student (i.e., not enrolled in high school or in post-secondary training), and
- Not actively participating in another provincially or federally funded labour market program.
- Currently Unemployed, or Precariously Employed
- Age 55+
STEP 1: Download the REGISTRATION FORM
STEP 2: Once downloaded you must OPEN the file and "SAVE AS" to rename the file with your First Name, Last Initial BEFORE filling out the form; then complete the fillable fields (note some fields are not fillable and will be collected later to ensure your privacy). Once complete, please do a final 'SAVE' of the form and email email@example.com with your pdf form attached.