Aimed at motivated learners with a degree and professional work experience, the PDD in Sales offers a broad exposure to sales and marketing viewed from technical, creative and management perspectives.
This program provides specialized, concentrated training suitable for:
- Those who have a background in another field and wish to set up a business or move into a sales position;
- Foreign nationals who have a degree and wish to study and/or pursue work experience in Canada;
- Individuals in the sales field who wish to upgrade their skills or obtain formal training.
The PDD in Sales is customized for each student and reflects their needs, experience, future plans and learning style. In addition to course work, students gain practical experience through an optional work experience or internship placement (upon program completion).
career transfer pathways
This post-degree program can serve a variety of purposes, depending on individual goals:
- It provides concentrated training in sales for individuals who have a background in another field and who wish to start a business or move into a sales position.
- It offers a sales credential to foreign nationals who have a degree and wish to study and/or pursue work experience in Canada.
- It delivers upgraded sales education, skills and current practices to those who have been in the sales field for some time but lack formal or recent training.
Applicants must meet the admission requirements listed below:
- General College Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada or an equivalent credential from an approved institution of a different country. Any applicant who earned their credential in a language other than English must meet the Douglas College English language proficiency requirement.
You can get an average cost for your program - tuition and student fees, books, uniforms, lab fees etc - on the Program Cost page.
Only programs approved for student loan funding are listed on the Program Cost page. For all other programs, refer to the Tuition Fee page.
Program Guidelines for previous years are viewable by selecting the version desired. If you took this program and do not see a listing for the starting semester/year of the program, consider the previous version as the applicable version.