Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in Business (bachelor level) from a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada, or any English speaking country. Applicants with an undergraduate degree in Business (bachelor level) from a non-English speaking country will be required to meet the Douglas College English language proficiency requirement of English 12 with a minimum grade of "C" or one of the acceptable substitutions.
Applicants must have a minimum grade of C in each of the following courses (or equivalent):
- ACCT 1235 Principles of Accounting I and II; or ACCT 1110 and ACCT 1210
- ACCT 2320 Introductory Management Accounting
- ECON 1150 Principles of Micro Economics
- ECON 1250 Principles of Macro Economics
- BUSN 1320 Introductory Business Law
- BUSN 2429 Business Statistics I
- BUSN 3431 Business Statistics II
- FINC 2340 Fundatmentals of Financial Management
- CSIS 2200 Systems Analysis and Design
- BUSN 4275 Business Strategy and Competitive Analysis
Applicants who do not have all of the required courses can complete briding requirements at Douglas College.
- ACCT 3310: Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 3410: Intermediate Accounting II
- ACCT 3420: Intermediate Management Accounting
- ACCT 3370: Income Tax I
- ACCT 3470: Income Tax II
- ACCT 4510: Advanced Financial Accounting
- ACCT 4520: Advanced Management Accounting
- ACCT 4750: Auditing
- Open elective
- Open elective
An overall GPA of 2.33 (C+) is required for graduation along with a minimum grade of C in each individual course.