BC Secondary School

To order a copy of BC secondary school transcripts, students should contact the BC Ministry of Education and order a transcript to be sent to Douglas College. For university or academic-technical programs, taken prior to 1974, contact the Ministry of Education, Data Systems Administration Branch, Parliament Buildings, Victoria, BC, V8V 2M4.


Contact the Registrar's Office of the institution. Depending on the agency or institution's transcript policy, there may be a fee assessed for issuing transcripts.

Other Provinces and Countries - Secondary School

Contact the school or appropriate central agency. If in doubt, contact the appropriate school district authority for advice.