Week 1-4: Module 1
Week 5-8: Module 2
Week 9-12: Module 3
Week 13-15: Module 4
1. Demonstration during class work is mentored by the instructor and accounts for the major portion of the student-instructor contact time. This consists of students working on individual or group assignments in the studio.
2. Demonstration of skill level improvement and the quality of the work of the student in the area of specialty will be assessed.
3. Each student will complete and present a project or projects in the specialty area.
4. Professional behaviour: Students will be evaluated twice per term to allow for improvement in this area. Students will receive verbal and written feedback on individual progress.
Some of all of the following methods will be used:
- Class discussions
- Oral presentations
- Group projects
Students will be assessed at the end of each module as follows:
1. Demonstration and class work in the area of specialty = 5%
2. Individual skill improvment in the area of specialty = 5%
3. Project work in the area of specialty =10%
4. Professional behaviour = 5%
Total for module = 25%
Module 1, 2, 3, 4 = 25% each
TOTAL = 100%
This course is divided into three modules of 4 weeks each and one module of 3 weeks. Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to
- understand the practical application of the skill;
- maintain a professional outlook during learning;
- comprehend and exhibit the ethical and global application of the skill.
Course material to be supplied by instructor. Students may need to purchase coursepacks.
Course Guidelines for previous years are viewable by selecting the version desired. If you took this course and do not see a listing for the starting semester / year of the course, consider the previous version as the applicable version.
|Institution||Transfer Details||Effective Dates|
|There are no applicable transfer credits for this course.|