- Successful completion of 30 credits
- 70% (21 credits) of all coursework must be completed at Douglas College
- Courses used towards a previously received credential can be used to meet program requirements, but additional courses will need to be taken to replace these credits
**All students are required to take BUSN 1200 or ECON 1103 in their first semester of study. It is recommended that International students take BUSN 1200 to gain an understanding of the Canadian business environment.
*** Students with a non-business major in their undergraduate degree are required to take CSIS 1190 or FINC 1231, and MARK 1120 in their first semester of study. Students with a business major in their undergraduate degree who have taken Finance/Marketing/Business Math are strongly encouraged to take CSIS 1190 or FINC 1231, and MARK 1120. Students with a Major in Finance in their undergraduate degree can take 3.0 credits of 1000 to 4000-level electives instead of CSIS 1190 or FINC 1231. Students with a Major in Marketing in their undergraduate degree can take 3.0 credits of 1000 to 4000-level electives instead of MARK 1120. Affected students are advised to contact the Program Coordinator 3-4 weeks before priority registration for assistance with selecting electives and requesting pre-requisite waivers, if necessary.
Applicants must meet the admission requirements listed below:
- General College Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada or an equivalent credential from an approved institution of a different country. Any applicant who earned their credential in a language other than English must meet the Douglas College English language proficiency requirement.
Note: It is recommended that students have a minimum grade of 60% (grade C) on average in their undergraduate degree.
You can get an average cost for your program - tuition and student fees, books, uniforms, lab fees etc - on the Program Cost page.
Only programs approved for student loan funding are listed on the Program Cost page. For all other programs, refer to the Tuition Fee page.
Program Guidelines for previous years are viewable by selecting the version desired. If you took this program and do not see a listing for the starting semester/year of the program, consider the previous version as the applicable version.