The Bachelor of Performing Arts is a full-time, cohort-based capstone program that enrols 25 students in a fourth year. Students earn the last 33 credits of a 120-credit bachelor’s degree over nine months.
The degree is conferred in partnership with Capilano University and Douglas College. Questions regarding the program can be sent to email@example.com
The BPA program is the final (capstone) year, contributing 33 credits to the 120 credit bachelor's degree. To be eligible for admission to the BPA, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- a minimum of 87 credits of course work comprising:
- 60 performing arts credits in an approved program, or equivalent, with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- 6 English credits
- 9 elective credits (non-performance courses)
- 12 upper level credits (performing arts or elective)
- applicant support materials to include:
- two (2) letters of reference from non-related individuals familiar with the applicant's creative work
- resume or CV including relevant artistic/arts management/technical experience
- letter of intent, answering the questions: "As you see your future, what are the ways you can imagine working as an artist?"
You can get an average cost for your program - tuition and student fees, books, uniforms, lab fees etc - on the Program Cost page.
Only programs approved for student loan funding are listed on the Program Cost page. For all other programs, refer to the Tuition Fee page.
Program Guidelines for previous years are viewable by selecting the version desired. If you took this program and do not see a listing for the starting semester/year of the program, consider the previous version as the applicable version.