- General College Admission Requirements AND
- Have a graduate or bachelor degree with a minimun cumulative GPA of 2.0 OR be enrolled in 3rd or 4th year of a bachelor degree program from a recognized institution and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.33, OR have completed a 2-year diploma or 60 credits from a recognized institution and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 or equivalent
- Submit a Letter of Intent outlining the reasons for choosing this program, long- and short-term goals, and strengths and limitations.
- Submit an up-to-date resume.
- Submit two professional letters of reference that support your application.
The selective admission process uses a structured format to evaluate all applicants in relation to the degree to which they have met the admission criteria.
This program is offered evenings across three semesters and must be completed in one academic year. Some courses are online, but students must be available for in-person courses each semester. Students must take all DABA program courses offered in a semester unless they have approved transfer credit.
|DACS 5111: Disability in Context + (3 credits)||DACS 5112: Autism Spectrum Disorder Community of Practice: Selected Topic I + (1.5 credits)||DACS 5113: Autism Spectrum Disorder Community of Practice: Selected Topic II + (1.5 credits)|
|DACS 5121: Applied Behaviour Analysis: Basic Principles *+ (3 credits)||DACS 5122: Applied Behaviour Analysis: Behavioural Techniques *+ (3 credits)||DACS 5123: Applied Behaviour Analysis: Research and Applications *+ (3 credits)|
* - approved by BACB® for BCaBA coursework + - approved by TQS