Applicants must meet the admission requirements listed below:
- General College Admission Requirements.
- Evidence of completion of at least 60 hours of supervised work (paid or volunteer) in a department-related setting. Applicants will be mailed a Verification of Volunteer/Work Experience form after they have applied to the program. Forms are to be completed by the applicant's direct supervisor.
- Two additional professional reference letters attesting to the applicant's suitability to the program.
- A current resume.
- A letter of intent from the applicant, stating the reasons for choosing the program, long-term and short-term goals, and the applicant's related strengths and limitations.
- A completed medical suitability form.
Introduction to Practice
Teaching and Learning Foundations
The Young Child with Autism
|BHIN 1256||Supporting Positive Behaviour and Communication||3|
A current Standard First Aid with CPR certificate (minimum of eight hours) is required to be eligible for graduation.