1. General College Admission Requirements AND
2. (Category A) Applicants who already have earned a graduate or bachelor degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 OR who are currently in 3rd or 4th year of a bachelor degree program from a recognized institution and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.33 OR
3. (Category B) Applicants who have completed a 2-year diploma or 60 credits from a recognized institution and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 or equivalent.
4. A Letter of Intent outlining the reasons the candidate has chosen this program, long- and short-term goals, and strengths and limitations.
5. An up-to-date resume.
6. Two professional letters of reference that support your application.
7. Students who apply under Category B must also complete a writing activity that is determined by the department AND
8. Attend a personal interview with one or more of the program faculty.