- On-site practice and guidance
- Seminar (small group discussion)
- Safe work practices
- Work habits and attitudes
- Employability/workplace and interpersonal skills
- Goal-setting and self-evaluation of job performance
- Complete a minimum of one work experience.
- Complete and participate in work performance evaluations while considering the information to support positive changes and personal growth.
- Participate in work site training orientation.
- Reflect on work experience to inform future career/personal/educational goals.
- Demonstrate appropriate organizational and interpersonal skills, conflict resolution strategies, and positive workplace values.
This course uses the mastery grading system and will conform to Douglas College policy regarding the number and weighting of evaluations. Typical means of evaluation would include a combination of:
- Mid-point and final self-assessments
- Demonstration of skills
- Regular attendance and participation in class activities
No corequisite courses
No equivalency courses