In early July 2021, Microsoft identified a cybersecurity issue that affects printing. While Microsoft is yet to resolve the issue, Douglas College is providing a temporary solution to help students print on-campus. Information on temporary print locations is listed below.
Douglas College’s printing management system is called Papercut.
Students need to pay for printing.
- Black and white: $0.10 per page (double-sided).
- Colour: $0.50 per side.
Students can print up to 20 pages per print job. Larger print jobs can be accommodated by printing multiple batches.
The library offers colour printing in letter size at the Coquitlam campus and in both letter and legal size at the New Westminster campus.
None of the other College computer labs has colour printing.
The Douglas Students' Union Printing, Scanning and Faxing Services offer one-sided and two-sided colour printing, in both letter and legal size, at both campuses. Fees will apply.
Library, N5105, N5107, N5109, N5111, N6105, N6107, N6109, N6111, N6212
A1080, A2030, A2046, A2081, A2110, A2130, A2270, A2290, B1307, B2180, B2190, B2230, B2270, C2050, D2010, D2012, Library
6th Floor Student Printing Area
7th Floor Student Printing Area
Purchase pages for printing
Follow the steps below.
- You may purchase printing pages with your Debit or Credit card at the library Check Out Desks. Check Library hours.
- Over-the-phone payment is available if needed (604-777-6130 or 604-527-5568), and only credit cards are accepted.
- Purchased pages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The pages that you purchase are valid till the end of your study.
Issues with paper jams or toner
If your print job was unsuccessful due to a paper jam or a bad toner you can follow the below steps to get a refund.
- Login to https://print.douglascollege.ca (on campus only).
- On the left menu choose Recent Print Jobs (Click on Filter On for older print jobs). Select Refund.
As always, CEIT recommends that everyone keeps their personal devices up to date with the latest updates from Microsoft and Apple.
We encourage you to consider the environment and only print when necessary.