Welcome to Douglas College!
Here is where you will find some essential information and resources as you get prepared for your first semester! Below you'll find links to various resources we offer here at the college!
- Indigenous Student Services: Students who self-identify as Aboriginal or Indigenous have access to culturally appropriate support and services. Self-identifying is confidential and voluntary.
- Academic Advising: Douglas College offers a number of different programs and classes, and navigating through it all can be tricky! Connecting with an Academic Advisor can help you with course planning and ensure you meet all the requirements for graduation, or transferring to another post-secondary institution
- Accessibility Services: Supports are available for students who need accommodations and accessibility services for classes, campus events and other college activities.
- Financial Aid: There are a number of different ways for students to get funding for school. Get connected with Financial Aid to learn more!
- Getting to Campus: Planning on using public transportation to get to campus? U-Pass has you covered! If you'll be driving to campus, parking passes are available for students who are registered for classes.
- IT Support for New Students: Watch the video HERE
- Orientation: Start your college experience by attending our Orientation events. We offer opportunities for you to go on campus tours, meet your faculty and find out more information about services for students.
- Parents and Supporters: Are you a parent or supporter of a new Douglas College student? Find out more information about Douglas College and know what to expect for your new student.
- Student ID: Your Student ID is your passport to all services on campus! Find out when and where you can get your ID printed.