Request Your Douglas College Student ID Card Online
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Office of the Registrar at Douglas College has moved student ID card services online. To request a student ID card, submit your information using the webform below and attach your photo and a copy of government issued photo ID. We will process your request and mail your new Douglas College Student ID to you through regular post within 2-3 weeks of your request.
Submitted photos must adhere to the photo standards below:
- Photos must be clear, sharp, in focus, and in colour
- Photos should clearly capture the face and shoulders of the individual only
- You must be the only person in the photo
- Photos should be recent and present an updated likeness to the individual
- Cultural or religious head coverings are permitted
- Eyes should be open, glasses are permitted as long as eyes are clearly visible and there is no glare resulting from a camera flash
- Photos should not be altered in a significant way (e.g. enhanced, filters applied)
- Photos should be submitted in jpeg file format and should be smaller than 5MB in size
The Office of the Registrar reserves the right to reject any photo submission that does not comply with the standards listed above or obscures an individual’s likeness.
For questions regarding your Student ID Card request, please contact the Office of the Registrar.
Your personal information is collected by Douglas College under the authority of Section 27 (2) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). The information will be used to process your request. Questions about the collection of this information may be directed to the Associate Registrar, Enrolment Services at 604 527 5358 or email email@example.com.