All of our Summer events have wrapped up. Please see Fall events below (with more information to be added soon):
Y Mind: Mindfulness Group | Free Educational Support for Young Adults with Anxiety
- For students between the ages of 18-30 who experience stress, worries and/or anxiety
- Participants learn healthy coping strategies, connect with others and get support all in a safe and inclusive environment
- The program is facilitated by Counsellors from Douglas College at the New Westminster campus
- Learn how to live your BEST life!
To learn more, please join Anuschka at an Information Session at 9:30am on September 9 OR September 16 in the Aboriginal Gathering Place (NWC)
*Please note that in order to participate in the program, you must register to attend an information session.
To register for an upcoming Information Session, please email Anuschka Naidoo: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 236.428.4732
Beyond The Blues Events (mental health education/activities and screening day)
- Tuesdays, October 8, 10am - 2pm in the Coquitlam Atrium
- Thursday, October 10, 10am - 2pm in the New Westminster Concourse
World Of Dance (New Westminster campus only)
Come dance for an hour each week and learn different dance moves from across the world. Cultural food samples will be offered as well.
- Every Wednesday in October from 4:30pm - 5:30pm in the Movement Studio