Drop-In Recreation / Intramurals
Intramurals are a great way to stay active, meet new friends, build campus community, and try a variety of new sports.
New Westminster Campus
Our New Westminster gymnasium is in high demand, however, when there is a cancellation and the gym looks to be free drop-in sports are always welcome.
Please check the New Westminster gymnasium schedule for availability.
Equipment can be booked out from the front desk of the Fitness Centre (N1315)
NWC Winter Intramurals Schedule 2019
- Tuesday, Feb 6 / 2:30pm - 4:30pm | Volleyball
- Tuesday, Feb 13 / 2:30pm - 4:30pm | Basketball
- Tuesday, Mar 6 / 2:30pm - 4:30pm | Soccer
- Friday, Mar 8 / 4:30pm - 9pm | ROYALS RUMBLE
- Tuesday, Mar 13 / 2:30pm - 4:30pm | Badminton
- Friday, Mar 15 / 4pm - 6pm | Volleyball
- Tuesday, Mar 20 / 2:30pm - 4:30pm | Dodgeball
- Friday, Mar 22 / 4pm - 6pm | Soccer
- Friday, Mar 29 / 4pm - 6pm | Indoor Cricket
To register click: HERE
All Coquitlam campus intramurals are offered at the Pinetree Community Centre (right next door to the campus) in Gym 3. Be sure to bring your student ID card and proof of current class registration for a free membership to the community centre.
Questions? E-mail the Recreation & Wellness Coordinator
Stay connected with us on Facebook: Douglas College Student Life