Young Entrepreneur Program
Through the financial support and generosity of RBC’s Future Launch initiative, Douglas College's Training Group will now have the ability to augment their long-running Self-Employment program to specifically focus on and develop young entrepreneurs through the Young Entrepreneur Program.
Program participants must meet the following criteria:
- 15-29 years of age
- Have a new business idea or own an existing business
- Be motivated and committed to becoming successful
Customized to meet your needs!
Key Topics include:
- Business planning support
- Sales and marketing
- Accounting and financial planning
Participants will qualify for one of the following phases
Phase One | Concept Validation and Planning
This phase is best suited for individuals that have a new business idea or area of passion to develop into a profitable business.
Phase One Participants will:
- Be assigned a dedicated business consultant
- Create a customized road-map for business launch
- Complete detailed market research
- Evaluate financial viability of concept
- Learn the importance of a comprehensive business plan
- Have access to topic-specific classroom sessions
Phase Two | Strategic Planning
This phase is best suited for individuals that have an existing business looking to expand through sales and marketing, operational improvements or financial management.
Phase 2 participants will receive:
• a dedicated business consultant
• support to create a strategic plan
• new sales and marketing strategies
• financial and operational review
• specific classroom sessions
Do you have what it take to be your own boss?
If the answer is “YES”, then contact the program staff at the number below to book your interview.
Douglas College - Coquitlam Campus
rEGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
For more information please call: