Experience the benefits of Virtual REACH, a research project designed to uncover the challenges faced by newcomers residing in remote and small communities in British Columbia. With this program, you'll have access to the Skills for Success sought after by Canadian employers, increase your chances of finding a job that aligns with your career choices, and even earn up to $150 in incentives.
Join us for a 16-week journey, delivered entirely online, as we work together to help newcomers achieve their employment goals in Canada.
- 100% online 8-week career and skills development training
- 100% online 8-week job search support to help you find work
- Enhance Skills for Success
- Employability and technology skills training
- Support with resumes, cover letters and interview skills
- Customized training and support to help you succeed
- Referrals to local employers and job placements in your region.
- Newcomers living in rural regions in BC
- Permanent resident
- Protected Person as defined in S.95 of IRPA
- Individuals who have been selected to become permanent residents, and who have been informed, by a letter from IRCC
- Ukrainians on CUAET work permits
- Basic digital literacy
- Access to WIFI