Virtual REACH gives newcomers in rural BC access to career and skills development services. This 16-week training is 100% online and offers job search support in finding sustainable employment.
- 100% online 8-week career and skills development training
- 100% online 8-week job search support to help you find work
- Enhance Skills for Success
- Employability and technology skills training
- Support with resumes, cover letters and interview skills
- Customized training and support to help you succeed
- Referrals to local employers and job placements in your region.
- Newcomers living in rural regions in BC
- Permanent resident
- Protected Person as defined in S.95 of IRPA
- Individuals who have been selected to become permanent residents, and who have been informed, by a letter from IRCC
- CLB 5+ English
- Basic digital literacy
- Access to WIFI
Interested applicants must complete baseline and follow-up surveys to participate.