Want to be your own boss?
Let Entrepreneur Works support you to launch your business!
If you are not sure where to start, we will guide you from building your own business plan to your business launch. Attending this program will enhance your critical thinking and organizational skills by developing a plan that will become your business in only 22 weeks. For each milestone, you receive support, including financial help for start-up equipment & additional training. If you decide you need more industry experience before your full launch, we have a team of business and career coaches to make your journey successful.
WHAT is the Program?
We will meet three times a week in the morning for group training, and individualized coaching once a week for 22 weeks of self-employment training and coaching.
- Weeks 1-8: Entrepreneurial skills, business coaching, business plan development, and mentorship;
- Weeks 10 -22: Individual coaching for business launch and implementation and/or job placement support.
As a participant in our program, you'll have access to some financial help for start-up equipment & additional training. Additionally, there are also 2 cash payments available for hitting milestones that you can re-invest into your business or apply to your training plan:
- $200 for completion of your business plan or training plan
- $300 for 3 consecutive months of self-employment, employment, or additional education.
WHO is it for?
- Are ages 15 to 29 who want to become Entrepreneurs; and
- Unemployed or precariously employed (part-time, casual, seasonal); and
- BC residents & Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents or Protected Persons eligible to work.
HOW? Delivered in-person & Online Coquitlam Campus