Are you an expectant parent who wants to learn about breastfeeding or chestfeeding your baby?
If you want to feel confident about feeding your baby throughout this journey, then this course is for you.
In this self-paced course, you will feel prepared and empowered with information to breastfeed or chestfeed your baby, and with strategies you can use if you are facing challenges. You will have access to a Lactation Consultant as needed throughout the course.
What you’ll learn
- How to get breast/chestfeeding off to a strong start
- How your body prepares and makes milk
- What to expect after birth, normal newborn eating and sleeping behaviors
- How to know your baby is getting enough to eat
- What some of the common and special challenges are and strategies to overcome them.
- When, how and why to start pumping and what pumps to use
- What to consider when making decisions about techniques and accessories
- When, how and where to get the help and support you need
2023 Course Fee $110.00
|11300||January 1st - March 31st|
|21462||April 1st - June 30th|
|TBA||July 1st - September 30th|
|TBA||October 1st - December 31st|
If you would like to be placed on a waitlist for course access between July 1st and December 31st, please email Darelle Walker, Subject Line: "BFCforP - Waitlist - July 1 or September start Start" (choose one start date).
Register now for Breastfeeding and Chestfeeding for Parents
If you would like to be placed on a waitlist for course access between September 1st and December 31st, 2023, please email Darelle Walker, Subject Line: "BFCforP - Waitlist- July 1st or September1st 2023 Start" (choose one start date).