Are you an expectant parent who wants to learn about breastfeeding or chestfeeding your baby?
If you want to feel confident about feeding your baby throughout this journey, then this course is for you.
You'll leave this course feeling prepared and confident to breastfeed or chestfeed your baby, and with strategies you can use if you are facing challenges.
What you’ll learn
- How to get breast/chestfeeding off to a strong start
- How your body prepares and makes milk
- What to expect after birth, normal newborn eating and sleeping behaviors
- How to know your baby is getting enough to eat
- What some of the common and special challenges are and strategies to overcome them.
- When, how and why to start pumping and what pumps to use
- What to consider when making decisions about techniques and accessories
- When, how and where to get the help and support you need
Class dates & cost
Can start any time. Course access the current term plus the next term.
Register now for Breastfeeding and Chestfeeding for Parents