This certification will teach you about the joy and thrill of working with the postpartum family, help you understand the most pressing, common and less common issues during this stage of family development and show you how the Doula will fit in to help the family become a unit.
Some of the essential doula topics covered in your training include:
- The benefits of postpartum support in Canada
- Scope of practice for Canadian Doulas
- Breastfeeding 101 and Doula practices
- Postpartum mood disorders and referrals
- Newborn care and procedures
- Creating success in your new business
- And so much more!
Pricing of $450, plus applicable provincial tax offered until four weeks prior to chosen in-class training.
One time fee covers course Reference Guide, exam and assignment administration and marking, instructor fee, administrative costs, certificate shipping, membership into an exciting Canadian peer network, mentorship, and fun!
Register directly with Doula Training Canada https://www.doulatraining.ca/