The Associate of Arts Degree with an emphasis on Environmental Studies consists of a series of university transfer courses from which students can select any combination that fulfils basic Associate of Arts Degree requirements. This specialization will be of interest to any student who:
- Has an interest in the environment
- Wants to know about the Earth and how it functions
- Has wondered about issues such as environmental citizenship, global warming, environmental law, social inequality and environment
- Questions how humans interact with the Earth
- May want to work in a field related to the environment such as park planning, urban planning, environmental consulting or environmental education
For information about admission requirements, courses. intake dates and more, visit the Catalogue.