The Associate of Arts Degree with an emphasis on Environmental Studies consists of a series of university transfer courses from which students can select any combination that fulfils basic Associate of Arts Degree requirements. This specialization will be of interest to any student who:
- Has an interest in the environment
- Wants to know about the Earth and how it functions
- Has wondered about issues such as environmental citizenship, global warming, environmental law, social inequality and environment
- Questions how humans interact with the Earth
- May want to work in a field related to the environment such as park planning, urban planning, environmental consulting or environmental education
Want More Information?
For information about admission requirements, courses. intake dates and more, visit the Catalogue.Learn more