COVID-19 information and resources
Douglas College wordmark
Facebook logo Twitter logo Instagram logo Snapchat logo YouTube logo Wordpress logo

Information required from students for 2019 T2202 tax form

The College issues T2202 (formerly T2202A) tax forms each year to students for tuition and fees paid that are eligible for income tax reporting purposes. These forms are typically available at the end of February for the previous tax year.

Beginning in the 2019 tax year, the Canadian Revenue Agency requires Douglas College to collect and report student Social Insurance Numbers (SIN) on individual T2202 tax forms.

To ensure the College can accurately produce these forms, please submit or verify your Social Insurance Number by accessing your MyAccount and using the online form.

To update your SIN:

  1. Login to MyAccount
  2. Select “Personal Information”
  3. Select “Update Social Insurance Information”
  4. Use the form to verify or update your SIN on file
If you have questions about the collection of your SIN, please contact the Registrar’s Office.